Download 300Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-W8961ND Firmware, TP-Link Manufacture This Router for hi-speed Data sharing and HD Video Streaming. Here you can Download His V1, V2, V3 and v4 Firmware for Upgrade your Router. Just download and go to administrator page for recovery.
300Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-W8961ND
- ADSL 2/2+ Modem, Wireless N Access Point and 4-Port Router, in a single device
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps makes it ideal for heavy bandwidth consuming or interruption sensitive applications like online gaming, Internet calls and even HD video streaming
- Easy Setup Assistant with multi-language support provides quick & hassle-free installation
- Easy one-touch wireless security encryption with the”WPS” button and Easy Wi-Fi On/Off button
TP-Link 300Mbps 300Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-W8961ND Specification
- Interface 4 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ports, 1 RJ11 Port,
- Button 1 Power On/Off Switch, 1 WPS Button, 1 Wi-Fi On/Off Button
- Antenna Type Omni directional, Detachable, Reverse SMA
- IEEE Standards IEEE 802.3, 802.3u
- Wireless IEEE 802.11n, 802.11g, 802.11b
- Frequency 2.400-2.4835GHz
- Wireless Security Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, Wireless MAC Filtering
- System Requirement Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
- Supported Windows All
TP-Link 300Mbps 300Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-W8961ND Firmware Installation Tips
TP-LINK is unveiling its stylish 300Mbps and 150Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Routers TD-W8961ND and TD-W8951ND with a fresh look. TP-LINK’s ADSL Modem Routers each combine the functions of a high speed ADSL modem, a router and a wireless access point. They are designed to provide end-users with a one-stop solution to acquiring and sharing high-speed Internet access over a wired or wireless network. Now with their stylish new exteriors, they look as good as they work. This modern designed shell not only impresses with its stylish design but also serves for better stability and higher performance. Multiple air vents guarantee system stability and ensure high operating performance. When not in use, users can simply turn off the wireless radio by pressing the Wi-Fi On/Off button and turn it on again whenever they wish to access their wireless networks.
Just you need to download Firmware From below-given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
TP-Link 300Mbps 300Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-W8961ND Firmware Details