Get Free and Download TP-Link Wireless N Router TL-WR941ND Firmware, If your Router Not saving your settings and create other issue in configuration so upgrade your firmware.
450Mbps Wireless N Router TL-WR941ND
- 450Mbps wireless speed is ideal for interruption sensitive applications like HD video streaming
- Three antennas greatly increase the wireless robustness and stability
- Easy wireless security encryption at a push of WPS button
- IP based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC
*450Mbps wireless speed is only for TL-WR941ND V6 while the earlier version is 300Mbps.
Tp-Link Wireless N Router TL-WR941ND Specification
- Interface 4 10/100Mbps LAN PORTS, 1 10/100Mbps WAN PORT,
- Button Wireless On/Off Button,WPS/Reset Button, Power On/Off Button
- Antenna 3*5dBi Fixed Omni Directional Antenna
- Wireless IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Frequency 2.4-2.4835GHz
- Wireless Security 64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- System Requirement Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
- Supported Windows All
Tp-Link Wireless N Router TL-WR941ND Firmware Installation Tips
Equipped with 3 antennas, users can create a high speed wireless network and up to 18X the speed and 6X the range of conventional 11g products. It shows more excellent abilities of mitigating data loss over long distances and through obstacles in a small office or a large apartment, even in a steel-and-concrete building. Above all, you could easily pick up the wireless network during long-distance connection where legacy 11g products may not! The router has the speed to work smoothly with almost any bandwidth intensive application including VoIP, HD streaming, or online gaming, without the lag. Using its powerful N technologies, the router is also able to mitigate data loss over long distances and through obstacles turning your home and even your yard into one big hot – spot.
Just you need to download Firmware From below given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
Tp-Link Wireless N Router TL-WR941ND Details