Download TP-Link Wireless N Router TL-WR940N Firmware, This File Just 5 Mb or v3. just you need to click on download button and Start Download Without pay. Easy in download.
450Mbps Wireless N Router TL-WR940N
- 450Mbps wireless speed ideal for interruption sensitive applications like HD video streaming
- Three antennas increase the wireless robustness and stability
- Easy wireless security encryption at a push of WPS button
- IP based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC
*450Mbps wireless speed is only for TL-WR940N V3 while the earlier version is 300Mbps
Tp-Link Wireless N Router TL-WR940N Specification
- Interface 4 10/100Mbps LAN PORTS, 1 10/100Mbps WAN PORT,
- Button Wireless On/Off Button,WPS/Reset Button, Power On/Off Button
- Antenna 3*5dBi Fixed Omni Directional Antenna
- Wireless IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Frequency 2.4-2.4835GHz
- Wireless Security 64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- System Requirement Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
- Supported Windows All
Tp-Link Wireless N Router TL-WR940N Firmware Installation Tips
450Mbps Wireless N Router TL-WR940N is a combined wired/wireless network connection device designed specifically for small business and home office networking requirements. With MIMO Technology, TL-WR940N creates an exceptional and advanced wireless performance, making it ideal for streaming HD video, making VoIP and online gaming. Also, WPS button on the sleek and fashionable exterior ensures WPA2 encryptions, preventing the network from outside intrusions. Complying with the IEEE 802.11n standard, TL-WR940N can establish a wireless network and get up to 15X the speed and 5X the range of conventional 11g products. Also, with transmission rates up to 450Mbps, it shows more excellent abilities of mitigating data loss over long distances and through obstacles in a small office or a large apartment, even in a steel-and-concrete building. Above all, you could easily pick up the wireless network during long-distance connection where legacy 11g products may not!
Just you need to download Firmware From below given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
Tp-Link Wireless N Router TL-WR940N Details