Get and Download TP-Link Wireless N Router TL-WR741ND Firmware, If your router do some issue in configuration setting page or other so download latest updated firmware and start recovery.
150Mbps Wireless N Router TL-WR741ND
- 150Mbps wireless data rates ideal for video streaming, online gaming and internet calling
- Wireless security encryption easily at a push of WPS button
- IP based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC
- WDS wireless bridge provides seamless bridging to expand your wireless network
Tp-Link Wireless N Router TL-WR741ND Specification
- Interface 4 10/100Mbps LAN PORTS, 1 10/100Mbps WAN PORT
- Button WPS/Reset Button, Power On/Off Button
- Antenna 5dBi Detachable Omni Directional (RP-SMA)
- Wireless Standard IEEE 802.11n*, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Frequency 2.4-2.4835GHz
- Wireless Security 64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- System Requirement Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
- Supported Windows All
Tp-Link Wireless N Router TL-WR741ND Firmware Installation Tips
The TL-WR741ND is a combined wired/wireless network connection device integrated with internet sharing router and 4-port switch. The wireless N Router is 802.11b&g compatible based on 802.11n technology and gives you 802.11n performance up to 150Mbps at an even more affordable price. Bordering on 11n and surpassing 11g speed enables high bandwidth consuming applications like video streaming to be more fluid. You can enjoy a high-quality experience when video streaming, VoIP, or online gaming wirelessly, with traditional g products was never very practical, from anywhere in your entire home. TP-LINK TL-WR741ND is a high-speed solution that compatibles with IEEE 802.11b/g/n. Based on N technology, TL-W741ND gives you 802.11n performance up to 150 Mbps at an even more affordable price, 9X the speed and 4x the range of traditional 11g products.Bordering on conventional 11N and surpassing 11G performance enabling high bandwidth-consuming application, such as video streaming, using VoIP, or online gaming, wirelessly which, with traditional g products was never very practical, from anywhere in your entire home. Enjoy N Power, G Price!
Just you need to download Firmware From below given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
Tp-Link Wireless N Router TL-WR741ND Details