Download and Upgrade your Tp-Link Wireless N Router Tl-WR720N Firmware, Get here updated and latest version File in Single click Download No need to survey any other website for getting download link.
150Mbps Wireless N Router TL-WR720N
- 150Mbps wireless transmission rate ideal for Internet surfing, e-mail and online chat
- Up to 4 SSIDs support multiple wireless networks with different SSIDs and passwords
- Easy wireless security encryption at a push of WPS button
- IP based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC
Note: TL-WR720N V2 contains one external fixed antenna, while TL-WR720 V1 contains one internal antenna.
Tp-Link Wireless N Router TL-WR720N Specification
- Interface 2 10/100Mbps LAN Ports, 1 10/100Mbps WAN Port,
- Button WPS/Reset
- Antenna 5dBi Fixed Omni Directional
- Wireless Standard IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
- Frequency 2.4-2.4835GHz
- Wireless Security 64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- System Requirement Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
- Supported Windows All
Tp-Link Wireless N Router TL-WR720N Firmware Installation Tips
The TL-WR720N is a simple and secure way to share your high-speed Internet connection at Wireless-N speeds for surfing the Internet, email or online chat. The wireless N Router is 802.11b & g compatible and gives users 802.11n performance up to 150Mbps at a remarkably affordable price. Bordering on 11n and surpassing 11g speed enables bandwidth-intensive applications such as video streaming. Users can enjoy a high quality experience when video streaming, using VoIP, or gaming online wirelessly, not previously practical with 11g devices. TP-LINK’s TL-WR720N is a high-speed solution that is compatible with IEEE 802.11b/g/n. Based on 802.11n technology, TL-WR720N gives users wireless performance at up to 150Mbps, 9X the speed and 4x the range of traditional 11g products. Enjoy N Power at a G Price!
- Don’t Restart Router during Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
Tp-Link Wireless N Router TL-WR720N Firmware Details