Download Tp-Link Wireless N Nano Router TL-WR702N Firmware, This Web provide Tp-link Wireless product drivers and Firmware Without any Single Penny. Also Download Tp-Link Wireless USB drivers.
150Mbps Wireless N Nano Router TL-WR702N
- 150Mbps wireless data rates ideal for video streaming, online gaming and internet calling
- Tiny – Ideal for home and travel use
- Supports AP (default), Client, Router, Repeater and Bridge modes
- Powered through a micro USB port by an external power adapter or USB connection to a computer
Tp-Link Wireless N Nano Router TL-WR702N Specification
- Interface 4 10/100Mbps LAN Ports, 1 10/100Mbps WAN Port
- Button WPS/Reset Button, Operation Mode Switch, Power On/Off Button
- Antenna 2*5dBi Detachable Omni Directional Antenna (RP-SMA)
- Wireless Standard IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Frequency 2.4-2.4835GHz
- Wireless Security 64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- System Requirement Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
- Supported Windows All
Tp-Link Wireless N Nano Router TL-WR702N Firmware Installation Tips
TL-WR702N is the smallest wireless router in the world and very easy to use. A traveler needs simply plug a hotel room’s WAN cable into the port provided and enter a default password to instantly create a wireless hotspot in the room.TL-WR702N has a Micro USB port and can be powered by an external power adapter or via a USB connection to a computer. When traveling, users can plug the TL-WR702N into their computer’s USB port and share their Wi-Fi connection with family and friends.
Just download this file and save in your laptop or other storage area. Now Open your Device admin page and enter your username and password go to last configuration in menu. Now Click on Upgrade firmware option now select you file and click on upload button. don’t restart your router during upgrade.
- Don’t Restart Router during Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
Tp-Link Wireless N Nano Router TL-WR702N Firmware Details