Download 300Mbps Wireless N USB ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-W8968 Firmware, TP-Link TD-W8968 Router 300 Mbps Data Transfer router. You can use for Data sharing and HD Video Streaming also Can use in Online Gaming. Here You Can Download V1, V2, V3 and V4 Firmware. All File Updated and latest version. Now Download and Upgrade you router.
300Mbps Wireless N USB ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-W8968
- All-in-One Device: ADSL2+ Modem, NAT Router, Switch and Wireless N Access Point
- 2.4GHz, IEEE802.11b/g/n, up to 300Mbps data transfer rates
- USB Port for Storage Sharing, Printer Sharing, 3G Modem Sharing, FTP Server and Media Server
- Supports the latest Internet Protocol IPv6 to future-proof your network
- Ethernet WAN (EWAN) offers another broadband connectivity option for connecting to Cable, VDSL or Fiber modems
- Guest Network Access provides secure Wi-Fi access for guests sharing your home or office network
TP-Link 300Mbps Wireless N USB ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-W8968 Specification
- Interface 4 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ports, 1 RJ11 Port, 1 USB 2.0 Port,
- Button 1 Power On/Off Button, 1 WPS Button, 1 Wi-Fi On/Off Button, 1 RESET Button
- Antenna Type Omni directional, Detachable, Reverse SMA
- IEEE Standards IEEE 802.3, 802.3u
- Wireless IEEE 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n
- Frequency 2.400-2.4835GHz
- Wireless Security Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, Wireless MAC Filtering
- System Requirement Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
- Supported Windows All
TP-Link 300Mbps Wireless N USB ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-W8968 Firmware Installation Tips
TP-LINK’s TD-W8968 300Mbps Wireless N USB ADSL2+ Modem Router is an incredibly robust all-in-one device allowing users to access high-speed internet connection via ADSL or Ethernet WAN (EWAN) using its interchangeable LAN/WAN port and share it wirelessly at 300Mbps wireless 802.11n speeds. With its multi-function USB port, users can share printers, files and play media across the local network or access files from attached USB storage across the internet using the TD-W8968’s FTP server function. Using the TD-W8968’s multi-functional USB 2.0 port, users can share printers, files, 3G modem or play media either throughout the network at home with several different computers or even away, using the device’s FTP server functions so that you never have to part with your files. The TD-W8968 supports ADSL or Ethernet WAN connections (EWAN) that allow users to have the flexibility of different Internet connections among ADSL, cable or fiber modem using its interchangeable LAN/WAN port. This unique feature makes it easier when users need to change to fiber or cable services when necessary. The TD-W8968 does the work of several networking devices packed into one sleek device. With an ADSL2+ modem, NAT router, switch and 300Mbps wireless access point, this device eliminates the need to purchase multiple devices to access and share a high-speed wireless Internet connection. With 300Mbps 802.11n wireless and 4 Megabit LAN ports, the TD-W8968 is the ideal choice for bandwidth heavy users that rely on speedy, reliable connections for bandwidth intensive work or entertainment such as lag-free conference calls, HD video streaming or online gaming.
Just you need to download Firmware From below given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
TP-Link 300Mbps Wireless N USB ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-W8968 Firmware Details