Download 300Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router, TD-W8960N Firmware, This is Dual Option Router ADSL2+ also wireless device. Here I’m Sharing With you All TP-Link Router Firmware and TP-Link USB adapter Driver. All Driver Free and easily download V1, V3, V4, v5 and V6.
300Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router, TD-W8960N
- All-in-One Device: ADSL2+ Modem, NAT Router, 4-Port Switch and Wireless N Access Point
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps makes it ideal for heavy bandwidth consuming or interruption sensitive applications like online gaming, Internet calls and even the HD video streaming
- Ethernet WAN (EWAN) offers another broadband connectivity option for connecting to Cable, VDSL or Fiber modems
- Guest Network Access provides secure Wi-Fi access for guests sharing your home or office network
TP-Link 300Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router, TD-W8960N Specification
- Interface 1 10/100Mbps RJ45 WAN/LAN Port, 3 10/100Mbps RJ45 LAN Ports, 1 RJ11 Port,
- Button 1 Power On/Off Button, 1 Wi-Fi On/Off Button, 1 WPS Button, 1 RESET Button
- Antenna Type Omni directional, Detachable, Reverse SMA
- IEEE Standards IEEE 802.3, 802.3u
- Wireless IEEE 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n
- Frequency 2.400-2.4835GHz
- Wireless Security 64/128-bit WEP,WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK/ WPA2-PSK encryption, Wireless MAC Filtering
- System Requirement Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
- Supported Windows All
TP-Link 300Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-W8960N Firmware Installation Tips
TP-LINK’s TD-W8960N 300Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router is an incredibly robust all-in-one device that provides a full rate of ADSL2+ standard with the superb reliability and a cost-effective solution for home and small business. With the TD-W8960N, you can easily create a secure wireless network and share a high-speed internet connection while access to shared files, music, photos, and printers with multiple computers. What’s more, this all-in-one device allows for two different connection types: ADSL or Ethernet WAN, giving users the flexibility to access the Internet via whichever method is most convenient. The TD-W8960N does the work of several networking devices packed into one sleek device. With an ADSL2+ modem, NAT router, 4-port switch and 300Mbps wireless N access point, this device eliminates the need to purchase multiple devices to access and share a high-speed internet connection. With 300Mbps 802.11n wireless and 4 Megabit LAN ports, the TD-W8960N is the ideal choice for bandwidth heavy users that rely on speedy, reliable connections for bandwidth intensive work or entertainment such as lag-free conference calls, HD video streaming or online gaming. The TD-W8960N supports ADSL or Ethernet WAN connections (EWAN) that allow users to have the flexibility of different Internet connections among ADSL, cable or fiber modem using its interchangeable LAN/WAN port. This unique feature makes it easier when users need to change to fiber or cable services when necessary.
Just you need to download Firmware From below given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
TP-Link 300Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-W8960N Firmware Details