Download Tp-Link Range Extender TL-WA860RE Firmware, 2 antenna Tp-Link Wifi extender you can use in home and office for increase your Wireless router signal range. TL-WA860RE Powerful signal booster. Here you Can Download Free latest and update firmware. Read Some Overview and Specs about it. Or Also You can All Type Download TP-Link Firmware From this Website.
300Mbps Wi-Fi Range Extender with AC Passthrough TL-WA860RE
- Range Extender mode boosts wireless signal to previously unreachable or hard-to-wire areas flawlessly
- Miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly
- Extra power socket making sure that no power outlet is going to waste
- 2 fixed external antennas provide excellent Wi-Fi coverage and reliability
- Easily expand wireless coverage at a push of Range Extender button
Tp-Link Range Extender TL-WA860RE Firmware Specification
- Interface 1 * 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port (RJ45)
- Button RE (Range Extender) Button, Reset Button
- Wireless IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Antenna 2 * external
- Frequency 2.4~2.4835GHz
- Wireless Security 64/128/152-bit WEP, WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- System Requirement Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Supported Windows All
Download Tp-Link Range Extender TL-WA860RE Firmware Overview and Installation Tips
The TL-WA860RE wall-mounted is designed to conveniently extend the coverage and improve the signal strength of your wireless network. With 300Mbps wireless N speeds, TL-WA860RE turns your ‘dead zones’ into connected zones, helping you keep mobile devices, media players and computers connected to Wi-Fi with a reliable connection. The TL-WA860RE’s miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly. Once connected with an existing router, you can simply unplug and plug the Range Extender back in anywhere without the need to configure it again. Moreover, its integrated power socket ensures that no power outlet goes to waste. Just plug and play. That’s all you need to do to extend your wireless network. With no new wires or cables, within range of their existing wireless network, users can easily extend wireless coverage at a push of the WPS button on their router followed by the Range Extender button on the TL-WA860RE. With 2 external antennas combined with higher quality antenna technology, you can experience excellent WiFi coverage and reliability no matter where you connect in your home. The TL-WA860RE’s single Ethernet port allows the Extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices like Blu-ray® players, gaming consoles, DVRs and Internet TVs. At the same time, the device can also share the wireless network.
Just you need to Download Tp-link Firmware From below-given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during tp-Link Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
Tp-Link Range Extender TL-WA860RE Firmware Details