Download Tp-Link Nano Powerline TL-PA4010PKit Firmware, Here You can Free Download Latest and update version tp-link Tl-Pa4010pkit Firmware. This Device using for increased range PC to PC or other device. I am sharing updated file for you. Or Also You can All Type Download TP-Link Firmware From this Website.
AV500 Powerline Adapter with AC Pass Through Starter Kit TL-PA4010PKIT
- Data transmission rates up to 500Mbps1 over electrical wires, ideal for HD video streaming
- Integrated power socket making sure that no power outlet is going to waste
- Plug and play design and easy encryption on a push of pair button
- Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%2
Tp-Link Nano Powerline TL-PA4010PKIT Specification
- Interface 1* 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port, Power Socket
- Button Pair Button
- Standards HomePlug AV, IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u
- Antenna None
- Frequency None
- Wireless Security None
- System Requirement Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Supported Windows All
Download Tp-Link Nano Powerline TL-PA4010PKIT Firmware Overview and Installation Tips
With its integrated power socket, the new TL-PA4010PKIT provides real convenience for your home network. The integrated power socket allows an additional device or power bar to be connected to the adapter as though it were a normal wall socket. This ensures that even with the TL-PA4010PKIT plugged in, no power outlet is going to waste.
You can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes with TP-LINK’s powerline adapters, just plug in and play. Also, the adapters’ “Pair” buttons can be utilized for securing or managing multiple powerline adapters in your home powerline network.
1. Plug one Internet connected adapter into a nearby power outlet.
2. Connect additional adapters to PCs/laptops/Internet TVs or other networked devices via an Ethernet cable or Wi-Fi – and you’re done!
*Recommended: Press the pair buttons for network security and data encryption.
The TL-PA4010PKIT, a new-generation of Powerline Adapter, with its practical product design and environment-conscious Power-Saving Mode, will automatically switch from its regular “Working Mode” to “Power-Saving Mode” that will reduce energy consumption by up to 85%.
Note: Powerline adapters should be deployed on the same circuit and in set of two or more.
Simply by pushing the Pair button on the adapters, users can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes, complete with 128-bit AES encryption for network security and data protection.
It’s that simple!
- 1. Plug the adapter into the power outlet
- 2. Connect the device via the network cable to the adapter
- 3. Press the pair buttons—and you’re done!
Just you need to Download Tp-link Firmware From below-given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during tp-Link Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
Tp-Link Nano Powerline TL-PA4010PKIT Firmware Details