Download Free TP-Link Wireless N Gigabit Router TL-WR1043ND Firmware, TP-Link Manufacture gigabit Hi-Speed Wireless N Router Here You Can Download And upgrade Your Router Firmware.
450Mbps Wireless N Gigabit Router, TL-WR1043ND
- 450Mbps Wireless speed and Gigabit Ethernet ports are ideal for multiple HD video streaming
- Multi-functional USB 2.0 port – Easily share a printer locally and files & media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server
- Wireless security encryption easily at a push of WPS Button
Tp-Link Wireless N Gigabit Router TL-WR1043ND Specification
- Interface 4 10/100/1000Mbps LAN Ports, 1 10/100/1000Mbps WAN Port, 1 USB 2.0 Port,
- Button WPS/Reset Button, Power Button, Wi-Fi Button
- Antenna 5dBi*3 Detachable Omni Directional (RP-SMA)
- Wireless IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Frequency 2.4-2.4835GHz
- Wireless Security 64/128/152-bit WEP / WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
- System Requirement Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
- Supported Windows All
Tp-Link Wireless N Gigabit Router TL-WR1043ND Firmware Installation Tips
With wireless speeds of up to 450Mbps, the maximum speed available on a 2.4GHz single band, you can enjoy HD video streaming and online gaming with an even more fluid experience than 300Mbps and 150Mbps. 3 external 5dBi antennas combined with higher quality antenna technology provide users with larger wireless coverage and stronger wireless signal intensity from anywhere in your large home or office. With 5 built-in gigabit ports and a Hardware NAT function, the wireless router provides powerful data processing capabilities. Its NAT WAN to LAN throughput can achieve up to 800Mbps+ allowing users to unleash the full potential of their networks. Using the TL-WR1043’s multi-functional USB ports, users can share printers, files and media either throughout the network at home with several different computers or even away. Using the device’s ftp server functions so that you never have to part with your files.
Just you need to download Firmware From below given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
Tp-Link Wireless N Gigabit Router TL-WR1043ND Details