Download Free TP-Link Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router TL-WDR3600 Firmware. TP-Link Manufacture Gigabit Router for Sharing Hi-Speed Internet and also for Gaming.
N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router TL-WDR3600
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 300Mbps and 5GHz 300Mbps connections for 600Mbps of total available bandwidth
- 2*USB Ports – Easily share a printer locally and files & media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server
- Full gigabit ports ensure ultimate transfer speeds
- Achieves blazing WAN to LAN throughput of over 800Mbps with hardware NAT
- Guest Network Access provides secure Wi-Fi access for guests sharing your home or office network*
Tp-Link Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router TL-WDR3600 Specification
- Interface 4 10/100/1000Mbps LAN Ports, 1 10/100/1000Mbps WAN Port, 1 USB 2.0 Port,
- Button WPS/Reset Button, Wireless On/Off Switch, Power On/Off Button
- Antenna 2 external detachable dual band antennas (RP-SMA)
- Wireless IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
- Frequency 2.4GHz & 5GHz
- Wireless Security 64/128-bit WEP,WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK/ WPA2-PSK encryption
- System Requirement Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
- Supported Windows All
Tp-Link Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router TL-WDR3600 Firmware Installation Tips
Users can run day-to-day applications, such as e-mail and web browsing over the 2.4GHz band at 300Mbps while using bandwidth intensive or latency sensitive applications, such as streaming HD video or playing online games, over the clearer 5GHz band at 300Mbps, at the same time. Using the TL-WDR3600’s two multi-functional USB 2.0 ports, users can share printers, files and media either throughout the network at home with several different computers or even away, using the device’s ftp server functions so that you never have to part with your files. With one Gigabit WAN port and four Gigabit LAN ports, the TL-WDR3600 is able to support a robust and extremely fast wired network, ideal for latency-sensitive applications such as HD media and online gaming. With built-in gigabit Ethernet switch and a Hardware NAT function, the wireless router provides powerful data processing capabilities. Its NAT throughput between WAN and LAN can achieve up to 800Mbps allowing users to unleash the full potential of their networks and satisfy demands for future network upgrades.
Just you need to download Firmware From below given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
Tp-Link Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router TL-WDR3600 Details