Download TP-Link N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router (Annex B) TD-W8980B Firmware, TP-Link 4 Gigabit Port Wireless Dsl or Wifi Router. You can Here easily download V1 Firmware for your router. Now Download and Upgrade you device.
N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router (Annex B) TD-W8980B
- All-in-One Device: ADSL2+ Modem, NAT Router, 4-Gigabit-Port Switch and Wireless N Access Point
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 300Mbps and 5GHz 300Mbps connections for 600Mbps of total available bandwidth
- Versatile Connectivity: ADSL or Ethernet WAN for multiple Internet connection types
- 2 USB ports for storage sharing, printer sharing, FTP Server and Media Server
TP-Link N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router (Annex B) TD-W8980B Specification
- Interface 4 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports, 1 RJ11 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports,
- Button 1 Power On/Off Button, 1 WPS Button, 1 Wi-Fi On/Off Switch, 1 RESET Button
- Antenna Type Two 2.4GHz 3.5dBi Internal Antennas
- IEEE Standards IEEE 802.3, 802.3u
- Wireless IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
- Frequency 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Wireless Security Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA /WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK Wireless MAC Filtering
- System Requirement Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
- Supported Windows All
TP-Link N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router (Annex B) TD-W8980B Firmware Installation Tips
The TD-W8980B does the work of several networking devices packed into one sleek device. With an ADSL2+ modem, NAT router and dual-band wireless access point, this device eliminates the need to purchase multiple devices to access and share high-speed internet connections. You can run day-to-day applications like e-mailing and web browsing over the 2.4GHz band at 300Mbps, more latency sensitive tasks like online gaming or HD video streaming can be processed over the 5GHz band at 300Mbps – all at the same time. With 3 external 5dBi antennas serving the 5GHz band and 2 internal antennas serving the 2.4GHz band combined with higher quality antenna technology, you can maintain high speeds across greater distances. This provides you with incredible wireless coverage and reliability from anywhere in your large home or office. The TD-W8980B supports ADSL or Ethernet WAN connections (EWAN) that allow users to have the flexibility of different Internet connections among ADSL, cable or fiber modem using its interchangeable LAN/WAN port. This unique feature makes it easier when users need to change to fiber or cable services when necessary.
Just you need to download Firmware From below given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
TP-Link N600 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router (Annex B) TD-W8980B Firmware Details