Download 300Mbps Wireless N Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-W8970 Firmware, TP-Link Manufacture Latest Technalogy Gigabit router. You can Manage your Home and Office Network with using this Gigabit hi-speed router. You can also use for Hd Video Streaming and Data Sharing.
300Mbps Wireless N Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-W8970
- All-in-One Device: ADSL2+ Modem, NAT Router, 4-Gigabit-Port Switch and Wireless N Access Point
- 300Mbps Wireless speed and Gigabit Ethernet ports, ideal for multiple HD video streams
- Versatile Connectivity: ADSL, Ethernet WAN or 3G/4G modem for multiple Internet connection types
- One USB 2.0 port for storage sharing, printer sharing, FTP Server, Media Server and 3G/4G Modem
TP-Link 300Mbps Wireless N Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-W8970 Specification
- Interface 4 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports, 1 RJ11 Port, 1 USB 2.0 Port,
- Button 1 Power On/Off Button, 1 WPS Button, 1 Wi-Fi On/Off Switch, 1 RESET Button
- Antenna Type Omni directional, Detachable, Reverse SMA
- IEEE Standards IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab
- Wireless IEEE 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n
- Frequency 2.400-2.4835GHz
- Wireless Security Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA /WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK Wireless MAC Filtering
- System Requirement Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
- Supported Windows All
TP-Link 300Mbps Wireless N Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-W8970 Firmware Installation Tips
With 300Mbps 802.11n wireless and 4 Gigabit LAN ports, the TD-W8970 is the ideal choice for bandwidth heavy users that rely on speedy, reliable connections for bandwidth intensive work or entertainment such as lag-free conference calls, HD video streaming or online gaming. Using the TD-W8970’s one multi-functional USB 2.0 port, users can share printers, files and media either throughout the network at home with several different computers or even away, using the device’s FTP server functions so that you never have to part with your files. The TD-W8970 supports ADSL or Ethernet WAN connections (EWAN) that allow users to have the flexibility of different Internet connections among ADSL, cable or fiber modem using its interchangeable LAN/WAN port. This unique feature makes it easier when users need to change to fiber or cable services when necessary. Its EWAN to LAN throughput can achieve up to 900Mbps+ allowing users to unleash the full potential of their networks. The TD-W8970 does the work of several networking devices packed into one sleek device. With an ADSL2+ modem, NAT router and 300Mbps wireless access point, this device eliminates the need to purchase multiple devices to access and share a
high-speed internet connections.
Just you need to download Firmware From below given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
TP-Link 300Mbps Wireless N Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-W8970 Firmware Details