Download TP-Link Firmware 300Mbps Wireless N USB VDSL2 Modem Router TD-W9970, This TP-Link Router Also Available multi-type function this router supported USB Evo USB or other 3g USB. Here You can Get and download update firmware and easily upgrade your WiFi device.
300Mbps Wireless N USB VDSL2 Modem Router TD-W9970
- Featuring dual WAN ports, compatible with VDSL/ADSL/Fiber/Cable services
- Providing broadband speeds up to 100Mbps over VDSL2 and backward compatible with ADSL
- Share files, media and printers with your friends or family using the multi-functional USB port
TP-Link 300Mbps Wireless N USB VDSL2 Modem Router TD-W9970 Specification
- Interface 4 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ports, 1 RJ11 Port, 1 USB 2.0 Port,
- Button 1 Power On/Off Button, 1 WPS/RESET Button, 1 Wi-Fi On/Off Switch
- Antenna Type Omni directional, Fixed
- IEEE Standards IEEE 802.3, 802.3u
- Wireless IEEE 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n
- Frequency 2.400-2.4835GHz
- Wireless Security Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA /WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK Wireless MAC Filtering
- System Requirement Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
- Supported Windows All
TP-Link Firmware 300Mbps Wireless N USB VDSL2 Modem Router TD-W9970 Installation Tips
Using the TD-W9970’s multi-functional USB 2.0 port, users can share printers, files and media either throughout the network at home with several different computers or even away, using the device’s FTP server functions so that you never have to part with your files. The ability to support up to 10 IPsec VPN tunnels simultaneously gives TD-W9970 users the flexibility to setup a virtual private network, to guarantee network security and take advantage of network access whether at home or away, for work or simply to access files from their local networks. TheTD-W9970 supports VDSL2 and backward compatible with ADSL2+/ADSL2/ADSL, featuring high broadband speeds of up to 100Mbps. It is designed to support the wide deployment of triple play services such as voice, video, data, high-definition television (HDTV) and interactive gaming. TP-LINK’s TD-W9970, comes with the latest ITU-T G.993.2 VDSL2 standard, providing up to 100Mbps speed downstream and up stream, compatible with ADSL, fiber and cable services. With 300Mbps wireless speed over 2.4GHz band, the TD-W9970 is a perfect choice for users in search of seamless HD video streaming, online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks. The TD-W9970 supports VDSL/ADSL or Ethernet WAN connections (EWAN) that allow users to have the flexibility of different Internet connections. Featuring an interchangeable LAN/WAN port, it is compatible with Fiber/Cable service. This unique feature makes it easier when users need to change to fiber or cable services when necessary.
Just you need to download Tp-link Firmware From below given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during tp-Link Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
TP-Link 300Mbps Wireless N USB VDSL2 Modem Router TD-W9970 Firmware Details