Download TP-Link Firmware AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router (Annex B) Archer D7b, this Tp-link router for next generation WiFi. Hi-speed data sharing Video Streaming online gaming and also strong security supported wifi router. Now Download free latest and update version firmware and upgrade your Tp-link Firmware.
AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router (Annex B) Archer D7b
- Supports 802.11ac standard – the next generation of Wi-Fi
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 450Mbps and 5GHz 1300Mbps connections provide a premium wireless experience
- Share a printer locally and files & media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server.
- Ethernet WAN (EWAN) offers another broadband connectivity option for connecting VDSL, cable or fiber modems
TP-Link AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router (Annex B) Archer D7b Specification
- Interface 1 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 WAN/LAN Port, 3 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 LAN Ports, 1 RJ11 Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports,
- Button 1 Power On/Off Button, 1 Wi-Fi On/Off Button, 1 WPS Button, 1 RESET Button
- Antenna Type Three detachable dual-band external antennas
- IEEE Standards IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab
- Wireless IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz, IEEE 802.11n/g/b 2.4GHz
- Frequency 2.4GHz and 5GHz
- Wireless Security 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryption, Wireless MAC Filtering
- System Requirement Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
- Supported Windows All
TP-Link Firmware AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router (Annex B) Archer D7b Installation Tips
Coming with the next generation Wi-Fi standard – 802.11ac, 3 times faster than wireless N speeds, Archer D7b delivers a combined wireless data transfer rate of up to 1750Mbps with 1300Mbps over 5GHz and 450Mbps over 2.4GHz. 802.11ac also brings higher power efficiency and robust security, making Archer D7b a perfect hub for your home or small office network. Simultaneous dual band offers the flexibility of two dedicated networks for basic tasks and bandwidth-intensive applications respectively. 3 dual band detachable external antennas and high power amplifiers deliver ultimate range and performance. With one Gigabit LAN/WAN port and 3 Gigabit LAN ports, the Archer D7b is the ideal choice for bandwidth-heavy users that rely on speedy, reliable connections for bandwidth-demanding work or entertainment such as lag-free conference calls, HD video streaming or online gaming. Using the Archer D7b’s two multi-functional USB 2.0 ports, you can share a printer with multiple comput-ers and devices on your network and can also share files & media at home or via the FTP server while away from home.
Just you need to download Tp-link Firmware From below given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during tp-Link Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
TP-Link AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit ADSL2+ Modem Router (Annex B) Archer D7b Firmware Details