Download Tp-Link firmware for 3G/4G Wireless TL-MR3020, Tp-link Manufacture This Router like a pocket modem you can easily move in your home and office. Here I’m Sharing With you Latest and update Firmware for Upgrade your Wifi wireless router.
Portable 3G/4G Wireless N Router TL-MR3020
- Share a 3G/4G* mobile connection, compatible with 120+ LTE/HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS/EVDO 3G/4G USB modems, tested in the field
- Travel-size Design, small and light enough to take on the road, enables users to share a 3G/4G* mobile connection wherever 3G/4G* coverage is available
- Wireless speed is up to 150Mbps
- Three modes available for different situations: 3G/4G* Router, WISP Client Router and Travel Router Mode (AP Mode)
- With 3G/4G* and WAN failover back-up strategy, TL-MR3020 can provide a sustained internet connection.
TP-Link Portable 3G/4G Wireless N Router TL-MR3020 Specification
- Interface 1 10/100Mbps WAN/LAN Port, USB 2.0 Port for 3G/4G modem, a mini USB Port for power supply.
- Button Quick Setup Security Button, Reset Button, Mode Switch
- Antenna Type Internal Antenna
- IEEE Standards IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab
- Wireless IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Frequency 2.4-2.4835GHz
- Wireless Security Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, Wireless MAC Filtering
- System Requirement Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
- Supported Windows All
TP-Link Firmware Portable 3G/4G Wireless N Router TL-MR3020 Overview and Installation Tips
With a travel-sized design, a mini USB port, Wireless N speeds up to 150Mbps and a high compatibility with 3G modems, TP-LINK’s new Portable 3G/3.75G Wireless N Router,
TL-MR3020 is the ideal device to provide wireless cloud for iPads™, iTouches™, Android™ Phones, Kindles™ and the vast majority of other portable Wi-Fi enabled devices. With the travel-sized and compact design, TL-MR3020 is small enough to take on the road and make sure that you can share a 3G internet connection wherever wireless 3G coverage is available. TL-MR3020 is the ideal travel partner for people on the go. 3G Router Mode enables you to plug in a 3G USB modem and share it wirelessly. Its Travel Router Mode (AP Mode) allows you to conveniently setup an internet connection utilizing a hotel WAN cable. Meanwhile, you can also use the switch on the side of the router to choose between Travel Router Mode, 3G Router Mode and WISP Client Router Mode based on your different requirements.
Just you need to download Tp-link Firmware From below-given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during tp-Link Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
TP-Link Portable 3G/4G Wireless N Router TL-MR3020 Firmware Details