Download Tp-Link firmware Cable/DSL Router TL-R860, TP-Link Manufacture Cable/DSL Router For home and Office Use. You can easily Free Download Latest and update V4 an V5 Firmware For your TP-Link Router. Or Also Download All Type TP-Link Firmware From this Website.
8-Port Cable/DSL Router TL-R860
- 8 10/100Mbps LAN ports for Internet sharing locally, ideal for home and office users
- IP based bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC which guarantees the performance of VoIP or video application
- Flexible control features allows parents or administrators to establish restricted access policies for children or staff
- Supports Dynamic DNS, IP and MAC binding
TP-Link 8-Port Cable/DSL Router TL-R860 Specification
- Interface IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3x,, TCP/IP, DHCP, ICMP, NAT, PPPoE,
- Button 1 10/100Mbps WAN port, 8 10/100Mbps LAN ports
- Firewall Security IP Address Filtering, MAC Address Filtering, Domain Name Filtering, IP/MAC Address Binding, Ignore Ping Packet From WAN Port, DoS Protection
- Wireless IEEE none
- Frequency none
- Wireless Security none
- System Requirement Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
- Supported Windows All
TP-Link Firmware 8-Port Cable/DSL Router TL-R860 Overview and Installation Tips
Create a wired network in your home using the TP-LINK 8-Port Cable/DSL Router (TL-R860). Connect this wired router to a broadband modem and share your high-speed Internet access, check email, share files, and enjoy online gaming. With the Easy Setup Assistant, you can easily build a wired network and share your high speed internet connection with all the PCs connected to surf the internet, chat online and check mails. The built-in 8-port switch provides computers on the LAN with network connectivity and Internet access. Connect up to eight PCs directly or other networking devices to access home or office resources and use the Internet. Switching capabilities have been integrated into this device to efficiently manage your network traffic. TL-R860 includes a built-in strong firewall for safeguarding your network from hackers and malicious attacks from across the Internet, such as DoS attack, ARP virus attack, etc. For added convenience, it supports access control based on the time of day, MAC address, IP address, or domain name. So parents and network administrators can establish restricted access policies for children or staff.
Just you need to download Tp-link Firmware From below-given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during tp-Link Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
TP-Link 8-Port Cable/DSL Router TL-R860 Firmware Details