Download Tp-Link firmware Cable/DSL Router TL-R402M, Many Type DSL Router Available In Market. But TP-Link Most Popular In Market You can Download TP-Link TL-R402M Firmware From Here. Or Also Download All Type TP-Link Firmware From this Website.
4-Port Cable/DSL Router TL-R402M
- 4 10/100Mbps LAN ports for Internet sharing locally, ideal for home and office users
- Built-in-firewall supports IP address filtering, Domain Name filtering, and MAC address filtering
- Dynamic DNS helps you realize the remote management easily with the domain name
- Easy to install with Quick Setup Wizard
TP-Link 4-Port Cable/DSL Router TL-R402M Specification
- Interface 1 10/100Mbps WAN port, 4 10/100Mbps LAN ports (Auto Negotiation/Auto MDI/MDIX),
- Standard and portal IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3x, TCP/IP, DHCP, ICMP, NAT, PPPoE
- Button Reset Button
- Firewall Security IP Address Filtering, MAC Address Filtering, Domain Name Filtering, IP/MAC Address Binding, Ignore Ping Packet From WAN Port, DoS Protection
- Wireless IEEE none
- Frequency none
- Wireless Security none
- System Requirement Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
- Supported Windows All
TP-Link Firmware 4-Port Cable/DSL Router TL-R402M Overview and Installation Tips
Create a wired network in your home using the TP-LINK 4-Port Cable/DSL Router (TL-R402M). Connect this Wired Router to a broadband modem and share your high-speed Internet access, check email, share files, and enjoy online gaming. It connects to the Internet automatically or on demand and disconnects when idle to save on network costs. Quick Setup Wizard is supported and friendly help pages are provided for every step. The built-in 4-port switch provides computers on the LAN with network connectivity and Internet access. Connect up to four PCs or other networking devices to access home or office resources and use the Internet. Switching capabilities have been integrated into this device to efficiently manage your network traffic. TL-R402M includes a built-in strong firewall for safeguarding your network from hackers and malicious attacks from across the Internet, such as DoS attack, ARP virus attack, etc. For added convenience, it supports access control based on MAC address, IP address, or domain name. So parents and network administrators can establish restricted access policies for children or staff.
Just you need to download Tp-link Firmware From below-given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during tp-Link Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
TP-Link 4-Port Cable/DSL Router TL-R402M Firmware Details