Download Free TP-Link N600 Wireless Dual Band Router TL-WDR3500 Firmware, This Is 5GHz 300Mbps + 2.4GHz 300Mbps – Concurrent Dual Band Wireless Router Here You can Easily download This Firmware and start recovery.
N600 Wireless Dual Band Router TL-WDR3500
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 300Mbps and 5GHz 300Mbps connections for 600Mbps of total available bandwidth
- 1 USB Port – Easily share a printer locally and files & media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server
- Wireless on/off switch- Green wireless lets you simply turn the wireless radio on or off
- Guest Network Access provides secure Wi-Fi access for guests sharing your home or office network*
Tp-Link Wireless Dual Band Router TL-WDR3500 Specification
- Interface 4 10/100/1000Mbps LAN Ports, 1 10/100/1000Mbps WAN Port, 1 USB 2.0 Port,
- Button WPS/Reset Button, Wireless On/Off Switch, Power On/Off Button
- Antenna 2 external detachable dual band antennas (RP-SMA)
- Wireless IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n
- Frequency 2.4GHz & 5GHz
- Wireless Security 64/128-bit WEP,WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK/ WPA2-PSK encryption
- System Requirement Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
- Supported Windows All
Tp-Link Wireless Dual Band Router TL-WDR3500 Firmware Installation Tips
The TL-WDR3500 broadcasts and receives both 2.4GHz and 5GHz connections simultaneously at 300Mbps and 300Mbps respective speeds. Like two wireless routers in one, this allows users to run day-to-day applications, such as e-mail and web browsing over the 2.4GHz band at 300Mbps while using bandwidth intensive or latency sensitive applications, such as streaming HD video or playing online games, over the clearer 5GHz band at 300Mbps, at the same time. TP-LINK’s TL-WDR3500 is a performance optimized simultaneous dual band wireless router combining the blazing fast speeds of 300Mbps using the crystal clear 5GHz band and 300Mbps using the traditional 2.4GHz band. With simultaneous dual band, users have 600Mbps of total bandwidth to power numerous bandwidth intensive applications at the same time around a large home or office setting, where simple tasks such as e-mail or web browsing can be handled by the 2.4GHz band at 300Mbps and more latency sensitive tasks such as online gaming or HD video streaming can be processed over the 5GHz band at 300Mbps, at the same time, with USB 2.0 port capable of sharing flash storage, printers, ftp servers and media players, users can power a robust home media network.
Just you need to download Firmware From below given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
Tp-Link Wireless Dual Band Router TL-WDR3500 Details