Download TP-Link ADSL2+ Ethernet/USB Modem Router TD-8817 Firmware, This Also support Usb Like Evo, or other WiMAX company. just you need to configure small setting in your modem Now Download V5, v6, v7, v8 Firmware for your ADSL2+ Modem Router.
ADSL2+ Ethernet/USB Modem Router TD-8817
- Provide Internet access via ADSL Service and create a wired sharing network, all with one product
- Works with the latest ADSL standards: up to 24Mbps downstream superior performance
- Built-in firewall protects against Internet attacks
- Various QoS policies enable various application, meeting people’s different needs
- IPv6 supported, meeting the demands for the next generation Internet
- 6KV Lightning Protection helps your device avoid the damage of tough thunderstorms
TP-Link ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-8817 Specification
- Interface 1 10/100Mbps RJ45 Port, 1 RJ11 Port, 1 USB Port,
- Button 1 Power On/Off Switch
- IEEE Standards IEEE 802.3, 802.3u
- Wireless none
- Frequency none
- Wireless Security none
- System Requirement Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
- Supported Windows All
TP-Link ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-8817 Firmware Installation Tips
ADSL2+ Ethernet Modem Router TD-8817 is a high-performance modem router that provides a full rate of ADSL2+ standard with the superb reliability and a cost-effective solution for home and small business. It is a 2-in-1 device that combines the function of a high-speed DSL modem and a one-Port 10/100Mbps NAT router. Using the TD-8817, you can easily create a secure and high-speed wired network to share files, music, photos, and printers with multiple computers. As a 2-in-1 device, TD-8817 combines the functions of a high speed DSL modem, and a one-Port 10/100Mbps NAT router. No need to buy a separate router, the TD-8817 is designed to give you a perfect solution to acquiring and sharing high speed Internet access. Then you could save the cost of procurement and the cost of device running. Unlike a dial-up Internet service, a DSL Internet connection is always on so that you do not have to wait to access the web. Supporting the latest ADSL standard, the TD-8817 provides higher performance (up to 24Mbps downstream) and longer reach from the central office of your ISP(Internet Service Provider). This device is equipped with 6KV lightning protection, which exceeds normal routers with 4KV lightning protection, keeping your devices from the worst of Mother Nature’s fury.
Just you need to download Firmware From below given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
TP-Link ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-8817 Details