Download Free Tp-Link Access Point TL-WA7210N Firmware, Hi distance Supported with hi data Transfer. This Model 2.4 Ghz Frequency supported. Here you can download latest and update version Tl-Wa7210N Firmware For upgrade your Router. I am sharing updated file for you. Or Also You can All Type Download TP-Link Firmware From this Website.
2.4GHz 150Mbps Outdoor Wireless Access Point TL-WA7210N
- 12dBi dual-polarized directional antenna boosts wireless range
- Dedicated power amplifier and low noise amplifier improve radio performance
- Complies with IEEE 802.11b/g/n, wireless speed up to 150Mbps
- Outdoor weatherproof and 4000V lightning/15KV ESD protection design
Tp-Link Access Point TL-WA7210N Specification
- Interface 1 10/100Mbps Auto-Sensing RJ45 Port (Auto MDI/MDIX, PoE), 1 External Reverse SMA Connector, 1 Grounding Terminal
- Button 1 Reset Button
- Standards IEEE 802.11n,IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Antenna 12dBi Dual-Polarized Directional Antenna
- Frequency 5.150-5.250GHz
- Wireless Security SSID Enable/Disable, MAC Address Filter, 64/128/152-bit WEP Encryption, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (AES/TKIP) Encryption
- System Requirement Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Supported Windows All
Download Tp-Link Access Point TL-WA7210N Firmware Overview and Installation Tips
With up to 500mw wireless transmission power and a 12dBi dual-polarized high gain antenna, the TL-WA7210N can produce and pick up a powerful and stable signal for a wireless connection ranging multiple kilometers. TL-WA7210N features a weatherproof enclosure and special protection against ESD and lightning. It supports passive Power over Ethernet (PoE), making it a versatile outdoor networking solution.
Tool 1: Antenna Alignment
Users can use the antenna alignment tool to adjust the direction of their APs using a live signal strength meter to judge which direction is best making setup that much simpler.
Tool 2: Distance Setting
With the AP’s ACK timeout tool able to adjust the distance between two APs, it allows users to set a specific distance in order to establish the most robust wireless connection possible.
Tool 3: Ping Watch Dog
Ping Watch Dog enables users to maintain the ping command to check the quality of the wireless link and can reboot the remote AP if the wireless signal becomes worse or disconnects.
Just you need to Download Tp-link Firmware From below-given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during tp-Link Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
Tp-Link Access Point TL-WA7210N Firmware Details