Download Free Tp-Link Access Point TL-WA5110G Firmware, TP-Link Manufacture 54Mbps Access point for using make Repeater, Ap, or Wireless router. Here you can download Free TL-WA5110G Firmware for upgrade your router. I am sharing updated file for you. Or Also You can All Type Download TP-Link Firmware From this Website.
54Mbps High Power Wireless Access Point TL-WA5110G
- High Power design to boost your signal coverage and link speed
- Passive Power over Ethernet for flexible deployment
- Long distance wireless supported
- WISP Mode supported
Tp-Link Access Point TL-WA5110G Specification
- Interface One 10/100M Ethernet Port(RJ45) Support Passive PoE
- Button Reset Button
- Standards IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b
- Antenna 4dBi Detachable Omni Directional (RP-SMA)
- Frequency 2.4-2.4835GHz
- Wireless Security SSID Enable/Disable, MAC Address Filter, 64/128/152-bit WEP Encryption, WPA/WPA2/WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK (AES/TKIP) Encryption
- System Requirement Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Supported Windows All
Download Tp-Link Access Point TL-WA5110G Firmware Overview and Installation Tips
The TL-WA5110G High Power Wireless Access Point is dedicated to Small Office/Home Office (SOHO) and long distance wireless network solutions. It integrates the functions of a Wireless Access Point, WISP Client, Firewall, and Router. The High Power Wireless Access Point features high output power and high RX sensitivity can significantly extend the transmission range to reduce dead spots and to deliver a more stable wireless connection. Also supports distance control from 0km to 52.6km, which breaks through distance limitations in normal 802.11g devices, enables ultra-long distance wireless transmission. The TL-WA5110G provides three operation modes for multiple users to access the Internet: AP client router, AP router and AP. In AP client router mode, it works as a WISP CPE. In AP router mode, it can access the Internet via an ADSL/Cable Modem. In AP mode it can work in various modes, such as Access Point/Client/WDS Bridge/Repeater.
Simply by pushing the Pair button on the adapters, users can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes, complete with 128-bit AES encryption for network security and data protection.
It’s that simple!
- 1. Plug the adapter into the power outlet
- 2. Connect the device via the network cable to the adapter
- 3. Press the pair buttons—and you’re done!
Just you need to Download Tp-link Firmware From below-given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during tp-Link Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
Tp-Link Tp-Link Access Point TL-WA5110G Firmware Details