Download TP-Link AC1900 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Archer C9 Firmware, this File Fully updated on 07/05/15. Now free download this Firmware and upgrade and recovery your wireless router Firmware.
AC1900 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Archer C9
- Supports 802.11ac standard-the next generation of Wi-Fi
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 600Mbps and 5GHz 1300Mbps connections for 1.9Gbps of total available bandwidth
- 3 dual band detachable antennas provide maximum Omni-directional wireless coverage and reliability
- Beamforming technology delivers highly efficient wireless connection
- 1GHz dual-core processor ensures no interruption when simultaneously processing multiple wireless or wired tasks
- USB 3.0 + USB 2.0 Ports – easily share a printer locally and files & media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server
Tp-Link AC1900 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Archer C9 Specification
- Interface 4 10/100/1000Mbps LAN Ports, 1 10/100/1000Mbps WAN Port, 1 USB 3.0 Port + 1 USB 2.0 port,
- Button WPS/Reset Button, Wireless On/Off Switch, Power On/Off Button
- Antenna 3 dual band detachable antennas
- Wireless IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Frequency 5GHz: Up to 1300Mbps, 2.4GHz: Up to 450Mbps
- Wireless Security 64/128-bit WEP,WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK/ WPA2-PSK encryption
- System Requirement Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
- Supported Windows All
Tp-Link AC1900 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Archer C9 Firmware Installation Tips
Archer C9 comes with the next generation 11ac Wi-Fi standard, offering total data transfer speeds up to 1.9Gbps. With 1.3Gbps over the clearer 5GHz frequency, and 600Mbps using two wireless chips to maximize performance over the 2.4GHz frequency your whole home will get excellent wireless coverage. The outstanding Gigabit Wi-Fi and Gigabit wired connections are ideal for bandwidth sensitive applications like streaming in HD and seamless online gaming. With Archer C9 you get a super-fast, high performance connected home. Three dual band antennas and high-powered amplifiers ensure continuous Wi-Fi signal to all your devices while boosting widespread coverage throughout your home. Beamforming concentrates the Wi-Fi signal towards your Wi-Fi devices, focusing the data transmission to where you need it the most. Superior Wi-Fi bandwidth utilization increases Wi-Fi range, delivering highly targeted and efficient Wi-Fi connections. With a USB 3.0 port and a USB 2.0 port, it’s easy to share local printers, files and media within the network and between devices. Utilize the FTP server to access files stored on the router while away home. Take advantage of USB 3.0 with 10x faster speed than traditional USB 2.0.
Just you need to download Firmware From below given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
Tp-Link AC1900 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Archer C9 Details