Download TP-Link AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Archer C8 Firmware, this File Fully updated on 16/03/15. Now free download this Firmware and upgrade and recovery your wireless router Firmware.
AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Archer C8
- Supports 802.11ac standard – the next generation of Wi-Fi
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 450Mbps and 5GHz 1300Mbps connections for 1.75Gbps of total available bandwidth
- 3 dual band detachable antennas provide maximum Omni-directional wireless coverage and reliability
- Beamforming technology delivers highly efficient wireless connection
- USB 3.0 + USB 2.0 Ports – easily share a printer locally and files & media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server
Tp-Link AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Archer C8 Specification
- Interface 4 10/100/1000Mbps LAN Ports, 1 10/100/1000Mbps WAN Port, 1 USB 3.0 Port + 1 USB 2.0 port,
- Button WPS/Reset Button, Wireless On/Off Switch, Power On/Off Button
- Antenna 3 dual band detachable antennas
- Wireless IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Frequency 5GHz: Up to 1300Mbps, 2.4GHz: Up to 450Mbps
- Wireless Security 64/128-bit WEP,WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK/ WPA2-PSK encryption
- System Requirement Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
- Supported Windows All
Tp-Link AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Archer C8 Firmware Installation Tips
Archer C8 comes with the next generation 11ac Wi-Fi standard, offering total data transfer speeds achieving up to 1.75Gbps, with 1.3Gbps over the clearer 5GHz channel, and 450Mbps over the 2.4GHz Channel. Ultra-fast 800MHz dual-core CPU function as a great ‘heart’ for fast, stable and responsive performance with Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB devices. Whole home coverage with excellent Gigabit Wi-Fi are ideal for bandwidth-intensive applications such as HD video streaming and online gaming, allowing you to enjoy a super-fast connected home. Three dual band antennas and high-powered amplifiers ensure continuous Wi-Fi signal to all your devices while boosting widespread coverage throughout your home. Beamforming concentrates the Wi-Fi signal towards your Wi-Fi devices, focusing the data transmission to where you need it the most. Superior Wi-Fi bandwidth utilization increases Wi-Fi range, delivering highly targeted and efficient Wi-Fi connections. With a USB 3.0 port and a USB 2.0 port, it’s easy to share local printers, files and media within the network and between devices. Utilize the FTP server to access files stored on the router while away home. Take advantage of USB 3.0 with 10x faster speed than traditional USB 2.0.
Just you need to download Firmware From below given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
Tp-Link AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Archer C8 Details