Download TP-Link AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Archer C7 Firmware, this File Fully updated on 27/04/15. Now free download this Firmware and upgrade and recovery your wireless router Firmware.
AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Archer C7
- Supports 802.11ac standard – the next generation of Wi-Fi
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 450Mbps and 5GHz 1300Mbps connections for1.75Gbps of total available bandwidth
- Dual USB Ports – easily share a printer locally and files & media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server
- Guest Network Access provides secure Wi-Fi access for guests sharing your home or office network
Tp-Link AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Archer C7 Specification
- Interface 4 10/100/1000Mbps LAN Ports, 1 10/100/1000Mbps WAN Port, 2 USB 2.0 Ports,
- Button WPS/Reset Button, Wireless On/Off Switch, Power On/Off Button
- Antenna Three detachable antennas ( RP-SMA)
- Wireless IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz, IEEE 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
- Frequency 5GHz: Up to 1300Mbps, 2.4GHz: Up to 450Mbps
- Wireless Security 64/128-bit WEP,WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK/ WPA2-PSK encryption
- System Requirement Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
- Supported Windows All
Tp-Link AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Archer C7 Firmware Installation Tips
TP-LINK’s Archer C7 comes with the next generation Wi-Fi standard – 802.11ac, 3 times faster than wireless N speeds and delivering a combined wireless data transfer rate of up to 1.75Gbps. With 1300Mbps wireless speeds over the crystal clear 5GHz band and 450Mbps over the 2.4GHz band, the Archer C7 is the superior choice for seamless HD streaming, online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks. The Archer C7 operates over both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, ensuring amazing wireless performance. Simultaneous Dual Band offers you the flexibility of two dedicated networks – with multiple times the bandwidth for your needs. Simple tasks like sending e-mails or web browsing can be handled by the 2.4GHz band while bandwidth intensive tasks like online gaming or HD video streaming can be processed by the 5GHz band – all at the same time. With 3 external detachable 5dBi antennas serving the 5GHz band and 3 internal antennas serving the 2.4GHz band combined with higher quality antenna technology, you can maintain high speeds across greater distances. This provides you with incredible wireless coverage and reliability from anywhere in your large home or office.
Just you need to download Firmware From below given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
Tp-Link AC1750 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Archer C7 Details