Download TP-Link AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Archer C5 Firmware, this File Fully updated on 30/01/15. Now free download this Firmware and upgrade and recovery your wireless router Firmware.
AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Archer C5
- Supports 802.11ac standard – the next generation of Wi-Fi
- Simultaneous 2.4GHz 300Mbps and 5GHz 867Mbps connections for 1.2Gbps of total available bandwidth
- Dual USB Ports – easily share a printer locally and files & media with networked devices or remotely via FTP server
- Guest Network Access provides secure Wi-Fi access for guests sharing your home or office network
- Easy network management at your fingertips with TP-LINK Tether
Tp-Link AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Archer C5 Specification
- Interface 4 10/100 LAN ports, 1 10/100 WAN port, 1 USB 2.0 port,
- Button WPS/Reset Button, Wireless On/Off Button, Power On/Off Button
- Antenna 2 dual band detachable antennas (RP-SMA)
- Wireless IEEE 802.11ac/n/a 5GHz, IEEE 802.11n/g/b 2.4GHz
- Frequency 5GHz: Up to 867Mbps, 2.4GHz: Up to 300Mbps
- Wireless Security 64/128-bit WEP,WPA / WPA2,WPA-PSK/ WPA2-PSK encryption
- System Requirement Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
- Supported Windows All
Tp-Link AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Archer C5 Firmware Installation Tips
TP-LINK’s Archer C5 comes with the next generation Wi-Fi standard
– 802.11ac, 3 times faster than wireless N speeds and delivering a combined wireless data transfer rate of up to 1.2Gbps. With 867Mbps wireless speeds over the crystal clear 5GHz band and 300Mbps over the 2.4GHz band, the Archer C5 is the superior choice for seamless HD streaming, online gaming and other bandwidth-intensive tasks. The Archer C5 operates over both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, ensuring amazing wireless performance. Simultaneous Dual Band offers the flexibility of two dedicated networks – with multiple times the bandwidth for your needs. Simple tasks like sending e-mails or web browsing can be handled by the 2.4GHz band while bandwidth intensive tasks like online gaming or HD video streaming can be processed by the 5GHz band – all at the same time. TP-LINK Tether provides the easiest way to access and manage your router with your iOS or Android devices. From setup to parental control, Tether provides a simple, intuitive user interface to see what the status of your router is, who’s online and what their privileges are. More models of the router can be configured with TP-LINK Tether. With 2 external dual-band antennas combined with higher quality antenna technology, you can maintain high speeds across greater distances. This provides you with incredible wireless coverage and reliability from anywhere in your large home or office.
Just you need to download Firmware From below given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
Tp-Link AC1200 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Archer C5 Details