Hello Frineds In this Article I’m going to share Some Experience with you. Now Increasing Ram In your Android Smart Phone its Does not mean after read this article that you are internally adding some hardware In your Smart phone or android Mobile. You Can Understand very well its not possible for a normal Persson to alter the hardware of your Smart Phone or android device. so as to increase its Ram. Its been risky and one need to be professional to change the hardware. and also manufacture has some guidelines for this. But don’t worry there is some simple way to increase ram in android, you just need to follow the instruction. and you can easily increase your ram in maximum 10-15 minutes. using this method or trick you can increase your ram upto 4 GB.
Partition you SD Card:
First Step you have to do is to partition your SD Card and for doing this you have to.
- No Download Mini tool Partition link Show in Down Side.
2. Install the application on your Pc and connect your SD Card to your Pc With Card Reader.
3. Open Mini tool partition in your Pc and When the Wizards open click on your SD Card and Select Deleted Option.
(Note: This will format your SD Card Completely mean that it will erase your data permanently, so previous to doing this backup your data at any place in you PC or other Storage device.)
4. When the Formatting of your SD Card is Completed then, you have whole of space of your SD Card As unallocated then Right Click SD card and select make Option.
5. A Popup box will open giving you options for making partition; select the partition as primary and file system as FAT if SD Card is less than 4GB or FaT32 If your SD Card Is More than 4Gb.
6. Leave about 512 Mb or More Space ( your Choice) For making the Next partition.
7. Then Select done and do right click on unallocated space of your SD Card and again click make option. Select primary partition but change the File system to Ext2, Ext2, or Ext4.
Note: (Ext2 is not compulsory as most ROMs work fine with it).
You are almost done on how to increase ram in android.
How To Make Ram Of SD Card Android:
1. Click Apply Changes and then process goes on for the few minutes and then partition is completed.
2. Install Link2sd from Google Play or download and install the .apk format file from here to your phone.
3. On the first launch of the app, it will question for root permissions and then, it will question you the file system of the .ext partition that you had before made, choose the option as you had choose in the partitioning steps.
4. Sort the apps according to size and start linking them.
So, it all about on how to increase ram in android 2016 edition. I hopes with this method you will be able to increase ram on android and get rid of slow android. If you are facing any problem then just comment it below 🙂 Feel free to share this post !