Download TP-Link Wireless N ADSL2+ TD-W8951ND Firmware. TP-Link Router Need updated Firmware for Best Performance. You can Download All version Updated V1, V3, V4, V5, and V6. All Download File Up to date. Read Some Specification about it.
150Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-W8951ND
- ADSL 2/2+ Modem, Wireless N Access Point and 4-Port Router, in a single device
- Wireless N speed up to 150Mbps, great for online gaming, Internet call and video streaming
- LAN Ports/PVCs bundle and QoS engine for pleasant triple-play (data, voice and video) experience
- Easy one-touch wireless security encryption with the”WPS” button and Easy Wi-Fi On/Off button
- Supports the latest Internet Protocol IPv6 to future-proof your network
TP-Link 150Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-W8951ND Specification
- Interface 4 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ports, 1 RJ11 Port,
- Button 1 Power On/Off Switch, 1 WPS Button, 1 Wi-Fi On/Off Button
- Antenna Type Omni directional, Detachable, Reverse SMA
- IEEE Standards IEEE 802.11g, 802.11b, with some n features
- Wireless IEEE 802.11g, 802.11b, with some n features
- Frequency 2.400-2.4835GHz
- Wireless Security Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, Wireless MAC Filtering
- System Requirement Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
- Supported Windows All
TP-Link 150Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-W8951ND Firmware Installation Tips
TD-W8951ND 150Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router is an All-in-One device, which is designed to provide end-users with a one-stop solution to acquiring and sharing high speed Internet access over a wired/wireless network. With the Easy Setup Assistant bundled in the CD, SPI and NAT firewall, QoS engine and other advanced features, you can easily setup a protected wireless network and enjoy the pleasant of Internet surfing, file sharing, VoIP, audio and Video streaming. As a 3-in-1 device, the TD-W8951ND combines the functions of a high speed DSL modem, a 4-Port 10/100Mbps NAT router and a wireless N access point. Using a DSL enabled telephone line the TD-W8951ND could establish a high-speed ADSL2+ Internet connection. Once set up, the device’s wired/wireless functions can be used to share media between devices, browse the Internet, talk on an IP phone, or even stream HD video from anywhere in your entire home or even the yard. Save time and money using one device instead of multiple devices that take longer to set up and occupy more cluttered space.
Unlike a dial-up Internet service, a DSL Internet connection is always on so that users need not dial up or wait to access the web. Supporting the latest ADSL standards, the TD-W8951ND provides higher performance (up to 24Mbps downstream and 3.5Mbps upstream) and longer reach from users’ local Internet Service Provider (ISP).
Complies with IEEE 802.11n standards, TD-W8951ND can establish a wireless network and provide better wireless performance, transmission rates, stability and coverage. You can get up to 9X the speed and 4X the range of conventional 11g product and share your high-speed DSL Internet connection, photos, music, files, and even the heavy bandwidth consuming applications like wireless HD video streaming which can not be accommodated by 11g products, from anywhere in their entire homes or even in their backyards!
Just you need to download Firmware From below given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
TP-Link 150Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-W8951ND Details