Download TP-Link Wireless N ADSL2+ TD-W8901N Firmware. TP-Link Manufacture many type Wireless Router and ADSL+ router you need Firmware for upgrade your Router. Here You can download V1, and V2 Version For your Router.
150Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-W8901N
- ADSL2+ Modem, Wireless N Access Point and 4-Port Router, in a single device
- Wireless N speed up to 150Mbps, great for online gaming, Internet call and video streaming
- LAN Ports/PVCs bundle and QoS engine for pleasant triple-play (data, voice and video) experience
- Easy Setup Assistant with multi-language support provides a quick & hassle-free installation
- Supports the latest Internet Protocol IPv6 to future-proof your network
TP-Link 150Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-W8901N Specification
- Interface 4 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ports, 1 RJ11 Port,
- Button 1 Power On/Off Button, 1 Reset Button, 1 Wi-Fi On/Off Button
- Antenna Type Omni directional, Undetachable, Reverse SMA
- IEEE Standards IEEE 802.3, 802.3u
- Wireless IEEE 802.11g, 802.11b, with some n features
- Frequency 2.400-2.4835GHz
- Wireless Security Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK, Wireless MAC Filtering
- System Requirement Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
- Supported Windows All
TP-Link 150Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-W8901N Firmware Installation Tips
Port VLAN binds specific LAN ports and PVCs for differential services like IPTV. The TD-W8901N’s built-in QoS engine provides various QoS policies that help prioritize Internet traffic to enable smooth IPTV streaming and lag-free online gaming. Thus users can experience the benefits of a smooth network connection without worrying about traffic congestion. Combined with IGMP multicast and IGMP snooping features the TD-W8901N makes an ideal solution for multimedia applications. The TD-W8901N utilizes NAT and SPI (stateful packet inspection) firewalls which inspect the contents of incoming packets before they are allowed in, preventing potential attacks from across the Internet. For added convenience, it supports access control based on MAC addresses, IP addresses, domain names or applications such as MSN or Yahoo Messenger, so that parents and network administrators can establish restricted access policies for children or staff. Aside from web configuration, the TD-W8901N also provides TR-069 and SNMP, which automatically update the device’s firmware and other settings when they become available from users’ ISP. All of these features help users to enhance their network’s security and make network management more flexible. Unlike a dial-up Internet service, a DSL Internet connection is always on so that users need not dial up or wait to access the web. Supporting the latest ADSL standards, the TD-W8901N provides higher performance (up to 24Mbps downstream and 3.5Mbps upstream) and longer reach from users’ local Internet Service Provider (ISP). Complies with IEEE 802.11n standards, TD-W8901N can establish a wireless network and provide better wireless performance, transmission rates, stability and coverage. You can get up to 9X the speed and 4X the range of conventional 11g product and share your high-speed DSL Internet connection, photos, music, files, and even the heavy bandwidth consuming applications like wireless HD video streaming which can not be accommodated by 11g products, from anywhere in their entire homes or even in their backyards!
Just you need to download Firmware From below given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
TP-Link 150Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-W8901N Details