Download TP-Link ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-8840T Firmware, TP-Link Manufacture Many Type Dsl Modem Or Wireless Router Here you can Easily Download You Model Firmware I also Share all Type New or old Firmware. Now Download TD-8840T V1,V2, V3 or V4 Firmware.
ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-8840T
- Provide Internet access via ADSL Service and create a wired sharing network, all with one product
- Works with the latest ADSL standards: up to 24Mbps downstream superior performance
- Live Parental Controls allow parents or administrators to establish restricted access policies for children or staff
- IP QoS features for improved bandwidth control across the network
TP-Link ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-8840T Specification
- Interface 1 10/100Mbps RJ45 Ports, 1 RJ11 Port,
- Button 1 Power On/Off Switch
- IEEE Standards IEEE 802.3, 802.3u
- Wireless none
- Frequency none
- Wireless Security none
- System Requirement Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux
- Supported Windows All
TP-Link ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-8840T Firmware Installation Tips
ADSL2/2+ Ethernet Modem Router with 4-Port Switch TD-8840T is a 2-in-1 device that combines the functions of a DSL modem and 4-port 10/100Mbps Ethernet router, brings you high-speed Internet connectivity to a home or small office. With our TD-8840T, you can easily create a wired network to share your high-speed Internet connection, documents, photos, music with up to four computers or devices. The device comes with a CD with an Easy Setup Assistant that helps you step by step to configure your Internet connection. This feature allows even novice users to setup the router products without sacrificing any key features, just play the AUTO-RUN CD bundled to have your network set up quickly & hassle-free. The TP-LINK TD-8840T is a 2-in-1 device that combines the function of a DSL modem and 4-port 10/100Mbps Ethernet router. No need to buy a separate router, the TD-8840T is designed to allow you easily create a high-speed wired network and share it with up to four computers or other Ethernet-enabled devices to you home and to the Internet. Having this, you can avoid the cable clutter because now you have got a router inside. Supporting the latest ADSL2/2+ standards, the TD-8840T provides higher performance (up to 24Mbps downstream) and longer reach form your Internet Service Provider’s (ISP) Digital Subscriber Line Access Multiplexer (DSLAM). Unlike a dial-up Internet service, the TD-8840T can get the DSL connection always on so that you don’t have to wait to access the web. Besides the high-speed internet connection, this device also supports TR-069, which can automatically updates the firmware and other setting when they become available from your ISP.
Just you need to download Firmware From below given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
TP-Link ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-8840T Details