Get and Download D-Link N750 WiFi Router DIR-835 Firmware. D-link N750 Lightning-fast wireless speeds – up to 750Mbps for bandwidth-demanding web activities.Here Free Download DIR-835 latest Firmware for Your Wireless Router Upgrade. Or Also You can All Type Download D-Link Firmware From this Website.
Wireless N750 Dual Band Router DIR-835 Specification
- Interface 4 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- Button 1 WPS Push Button
- Wireless Mode None
- Standards IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
- Frequency 2.4
- Antenna 3 External Antennas
- Security Wi-Fi Protected Access™ (WPA, WPA2)®
- Windows 8/7/Vista/XP SP3, or Mac OS X 10.4 or higher
- Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other Java-enabled browser
- Ethernet interface or Wi-Fi
- Cable or DSL Modem
- Subscription with an Internet Service Provider (for Internet access)
Download D-Link Wireless N750 Dual Band Router DIR-835 Firmware Overview and Installation Tips
High intensity games and HD videos need a high intensity router to keep up with all that streaming. At the same time you want to work, surf, and email just like always.
The Wireless N750 Dual Band Router features simultaneous dual band – 2.4GHz and 5GHz, so you can stream HD videos and play games while chatting and surfing the web with less skipping and interference.
Fast multimedia streaming at speeds of up to 450Mbps on the low interference 5GHz band means no waiting for videos to load before you can watch them. If you prefer a wired connection, 4 Gigabit ports provide you with top speed for all your gaming and video needs
Just you need to Download D-link Firmware From below-given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during D-Link Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
Wireless N750 Dual Band Router DIR-835 Firmware Details