Get and Download D-Link N750 Dual Band Gigabit Cloud Router DIR-836L Firmware. Dual Band Performance– Up to 450Mbps (2.4GHz) + 300Mbps (5GHz) speeds and less interference for maximum throughput Enhanced Coverage – High-powered wireless N750 signal for whole home coverage mydlink™ Cloud Management – Monitor and manage your network from anywhere. Here you can Download latest and update D-link Firmware File Or Also You can All Type Download D-Link Firmware From this Website.
Wireless N750 Dual Band Gigabit Cloud Router DIR-836L Specification
- Interface Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Ports, 10/100/1000 Gigait WAN port
- Button WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) Push Button, Reset Button
- Wireless Mode None
- Standards IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
- Frequency 2.4
- Antenna Internal Antennas
- Security Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2)
- Windows 8/7/Vista/XP SP3, or Mac OS X 10.4 or higher
- Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other Java-enabled browser
- Ethernet interface or Wi-Fi
- Cable or DSL Modem
- Subscription with an Internet Service Provider (for Internet access)
Download D-Link Wireless N750 Dual Band Gigabit Cloud Router DIR-836L Firmware Overview and Installation Tips
The D-Link® Wireless N750 Dual Band Cloud Router (DIR-836L) lets you monitor your home network from anywhere on your iPhone®, iPad® or Android™ device using the free mydlink app. You can see websites that are being visited, block unwanted devices and receive automatic email alerts when unauthorized connections are attempted. The DIR-836L also provides high-powered dual band wireless connectivity – up to 600Mbps – for great HD video performance. Wirelessly access your favorite movies, music and photos on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device from any connected USB drive. For gamers and HD movie fans, the DIR-836L has 4 Gigabit ports for blazing wired speeds. You can even set up your network from your iPad or iPhone with the free Quick Router Setup (QRS) app.
The DIR-836L uses dual band technology to support the 2.4GHz & 5GHz wireless signals. This allows you to check e-mail and browse the Internet using the 2.4GHz band while simultaneously streaming HD movies and other media on the cleaner 5GHz band. Similar to how freeway traffic and carpool lanes work, the 5GHz provides a alternative channel for your devices, delivering faster speeds and less wireless interference.
Just you need to Download D-link Firmware From below-given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during D-Link Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
N750 Dual Band Gigabit Cloud Router DIR-836L Firmware Details