Get and Download D-Link N600 Gigabit Router DIR-826L Firmware. This D-Link DIR-826L Router Supported Up to 300Mbps (2.4GHz) + 300Mbps (5GHz) speeds and less interference for maximum throughput. Here You can download Easily latest and update Firmware. Or Also You can All Type Download D-Link Firmware From this Website.
N600 Dual Band Gigabit Cloud Router DIR-826L Specification
- Interface 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Port
- Button WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) Push Button, Reset Button
- Wireless Mode None
- Standards IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
- Frequency 2.4 GHz, 5.4
- Antenna Internal Antennas
- Security Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2)
- Windows 8/7/Vista/XP SP3, or Mac OS X 10.4 or higher
- Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other Java-enabled browser
- Ethernet interface or Wi-Fi
- Cable or DSL Modem
- Subscription with an Internet Service Provider (for Internet access)
Download D-Link Wireless N600 Dual Band Gigabit Cloud Router DIR-826L Firmware Overview and Installation Tips
Not Your Average Router
The D-Link® Cloud Router 2000 (DIR-826L) lets you monitor your home network from anywhere on your iPhone®, iPad® or Android™ device using the free mydlink app. You can see websites that are being visited, block unwanted devices and receive automatic email alerts when unauthorized connections are attempted. The DIR-826L also provides high-powered dual band wireless connectivity – up to 600Mbps – for great HD video performance. Wirelessly access your favorite movies, music and photos on your iPhone, iPad, or Android device from any connected USB drive. For gamers and HD movie fans, the DIR-826L has 4 Gigabit ports for blazing wired speeds. You can even set up your network from your iPad or iPhone with the free Quick Router Setup (QRS) app.
Benefits of Dual Band
The DIR-826L uses dual band technology to support the 2.4GHz & 5GHz wireless signals. This allows you to check e-mail and browse the Internet using the 2.4GHz band while simultaneously streaming HD) movies and other media on the cleaner 5GHz band. Similar to how freeway traffic and carpool lanes work, the 5GHz provides a alternative channel for your devices, delivering faster speeds and less wireless interference.
Just you need to Download D-link Firmware From below-given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during D-Link Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
N600 Dual Band Gigabit Cloud Router DIR-826L Firmware Details