Get and Download D-Link N300 Cloud Router DIR-605L Firmware. D-Link DIR-605L Four Fast Ethernet ports for fast device connectivity. Firmware file You can Download Easily from Here. Get Update file and upgrade your D-link Wireless router. I am sharing updated file for you. Or Also You can All Type Download D-Link Firmware From this Website.
Wireless N300 Cloud Router DIR-605L Specification
- Interface 4 Gigabit LAN Ports, 1 Gigabit WAN Port
- Button Push Button (for Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
- Wireless Mode None
- Standards IEEE 802.11n – up to 300 Mbps1, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3U
- Frequency 2.4 GHz to 2.4835 GHz
- Antenna 2 Fixed 5dbi External Antennas
- Security Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2)
- Windows 8/7/Vista/XP SP3, or Mac OS X 10.4 or higher
- Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other Java-enabled browser
- Ethernet interface or Wi-Fi
- Cable or DSL Modem
- Subscription with an Internet Service Provider (for Internet access)
Download D-Link Wireless N300 Cloud Router DIR-605L Firmware Overview and Installation Tips
Create a high-speed wireless network for your home using the D-Link DIR-605L Cloud Router. Connect the device to a broadband modem and wirelessly share your high-speed Internet connection at up to 300Mbps. Enjoy surfing the web, checking e-mail, and chatting with family and friends online. The DIR-605L Cloud Router also includes 4 Fast Ethernet Ports that give you the flexibility to connect wired devices to the network.
Just you need to Download Tp-link Firmware From below-given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during D-Link Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
N300 Cloud Router DIR-605L Firmware Details