Get and Download Wireless AC600 Dual Band Cloud Router DIR-808L Firmware. D-Link DIR-808L Next Generation 11AC Wi-Fi – Up to 150 + 433Mbps
Simultaneous Dual Band – Delivers faster Wi-Fi speeds and less interference for maximum throughput. Download DIR-808L Free Firmware. Or Also You can All Type Download D-Link Firmware From this Website.
Wireless AC600 Dual Band Cloud Router DIR-808L Specification
- Interface 4 10/100 Fast Ethernet Ports, 1 10/100 Fast Ethernet WAN Ports
- Button WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) Push Button, Reset Button
- Wireless Mode None
- Standards IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g
- Frequency 2.4
- Antenna Internal Antennas
- Security Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2), WPS™ (Wi-Fi Protected Setup)
- Windows 8/7/Vista/XP SP3, or Mac OS X 10.4 or higher
- Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 12.0, Chrome 20.0, Safari 4.0, or other Java-enabled browser
- Ethernet interface or Wi-Fi
- Cable or DSL Modem
- Subscription with an Internet Service Provider (for Internet access)
Download D-Link AC600 Cloud Router DIR-808L Firmware Overview and Installation Tips
Wireless AC is next-generation Wi-Fi, delivering speeds up to three times faster than Wireless N with a powerful signal to cover your whole home or apartment. But thanks to D-Link’s robust lineup of AC products, you don’t have to break the bank to experience the future of Wi-Fi.
The Wireless AC600 Dual Band Cloud Router (DIR-808L) gives you a new generation of performance and coverage at a price point that makes sense. Ideal for streaming media and seamless video chatting, the DIR-808L is the perfect way to introduce yourself to the AC advantage. And with our family of free mobile apps, you’ll be able to control, monitor, and set up your AC network faster and easier than ever before.
The fifth generation of Wi-Fi technology, 11AC delivers incredible speed and whole-home coverage — up to three times as fast as current “N” Wi-Fi.
Just you need to Download Tp-link Firmware From below-given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during D-Link Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
AC600 Dual Band Cloud Router DIR-808L Firmware Details