Get and Download D-Link AC1300 Gaming Router DGL-5500 Firmware, This is one of the Best D-link Gaming Router DGL-5500 You Need latest Firmware for upgrade this router. Now Download Free here With survey any website for getting link. I am sharing updated file for you. Or Also You can All Type Download D-Link Firmware From this Website.
Gaming Router AC1300 with StreamBoost™ Technology DGL-5500 Specification
- Interface 4 Gigabit LAN Ethernet Ports (10/100/1000), 1 Gigabit WAN Ethernet Port (10/100/1000), 1 USB 2.0 Port
- Button WPS Push Button, Reset Button
- Wireless Mode Wi-Fi Hotspot Mode, Router/AP Mode, Repeater Mode (USB sharing capability disabled)
- Standards IEEE 802.11ac (draft), IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11a, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab
- Frequency 2.4GHz
- Antenna Internal Antennas
- Security Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA/WPA2)
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows® Vista, Windows® XP SP2***, or Mac OS® X (v10.4)****
- Internet Explorer® v6 or Mozilla® Firefox® v2.0
- CD-ROM Drive
- Network Interface Card
Download D-Link Gaming Router AC1300 with StreamBoost™ Technology DGL-5500 Firmware Overview and Installation Tips
You are a gamer. A streamer. A competitor. A watcher. A consumer. You are all these things and more. Connect with something powerful enough to keep up with you. D-Link’s Gaming Router features powerful traffic shaping technology that gives you real-time control over your bandwidth so that – whatever you’re into – you can do more and lag less.
We’ve all experienced it: gaming, interrupted. Room mates streaming movies, family members downloading large files, significant others using Skype or Facetime — this is your bandwidth! The lifeblood of your gaming experience! Protect it while ensuring that everyone else in your home gets the best possible online experiences with D-Link’s Gaming Router with StreamBoost.
QoS has been promising to solve the problem of multiple, simultaneous web users for years, without ever fully delivering. So when we got our hands on StreamBoost we were as skeptical as you likely are. Until we experienced the performance. StreamBoost isn’t QoS — it’s something much more powerful. A sophisticated Traffic Shaping engine intelligently manages bandwidth in ways traditional QoS engines can’t touch. And because it is both app-aware and device-aware, you can be confident that the indignity and inconvenience of lag has become a thing of the past.
Just you need to Download Tp-link Firmware From below-given link. Now save this file in your hard drive. Then open your router page and go to upgrade setting in menu. select downloaded file and click on upgrade button. Now Your router going to upload and then auto go to restart.
- Don’t Restart Router during D-Link Firmware Upgrade process
- Don’t Install Firmware via Wireless
D-Link AC1300 with StreamBoost™ Technology DGL-5500 Firmware Details